Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twin Blogs

Image here

I've been trawling the internet for twin blogs and here's what I've come up with so far in case you're interested...

Baby Making is my current favourite, Becky is about my age, mum of twins and her post are really real and I find it encouraging to read about where she was at at the stage I'm at now.

Babies are Simple is another one I like. Their twins are just 2 weeks older than Noah and Poppy so it's cool to see where they're up to.

A site that brings lots of mums together to blog about their twins is How Do You Do It? You can read the old site here ( I like it better)

Another one is Cherry Menlove who has a twins section on her home and lifestyle blog. You can read up on her pregnancy week by week here. Warning: I only read this one when I'm feeling confident, she seems to achieve so much sometimes it's easy to feel inadequate. Just being honest.

I'm sure there are a lot more but these are my current reads. Let me know if you find any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make my day!