Friday, February 11, 2011

Travelling Adventures

On Saturday when we got to the airport we found out our flight back to Rockhampton was delayed over 6 hours!!! That's a first for me! It wasn't a huge deal for us as we were not in a any rush (though I felt for those with kids to entertain, that's a looong 6 hours!), in fact it was kind of fun, I love airports (flying is another matter altogether. Nasty!) so having spare time to explore was great! I checked out the shops, did word puzzles with Jono, watched planes land and take off, and watched people come and go, I am one of those people that imagines everyone has an amazing/romantic story about why they're there, and where they must be rushing off to! Don't judge me!!

The airline was great, they gave us a credit for our flight and about $50 worth of food and beverage vouchers. They were probably Jono's highlight... ok, I admit I was pretty chuffed too.



So many! Oh the possibilities!!

See, I told you he was excited.


We have a nice weekend planned, a relaxing one - my favourite!! Plus tomorrow night we have a pot-luck and board games night at the church hall. I LOVE board games so I'm looking forward to it!!

Have a lovely weekend. xo

1 comment:

  1. Usually, there is nothing more pleasing that returning to a place where you have endured hardship.
    Flights to Cape Town
    Cheap Flights to Cape Town
    Cheap Air Tickets to Cape Town

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make my day!