Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today is a new day!!

Cheering up balloons!!

I'm hoping today is a better day!

Some days I really struggle here, I still don't have a job (I missed out on a job last week, sad) and while I love having my own space and the freedom of not having an agenda, at the same time I find it hard to be at home alone day in and day out with no real purpose. (There's only so much cleaning you can do right...)

Yesterday was one such day.

So...today I'm cheering myself up by listening to John Mayer, and particularly this song.

I also decided I would start a project inspired by Danni, a new blog I found (love her style!!) Just in time for Valentines!! Oh to have such creativity!! I'll let you know how it goes.

Hope your day is full of smiles. xo

Ps. While we're on the subject of love...isn't this so cool!



Image from weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make my day!